Before you begin the process of shopping for new carpet, it is best to ask yourself some important questions to best find the product to suit your family’s needs. Here are some of the questions we will ask you when you come into our Design Showroom or we meet with you in your home. With these answers, we can quickly find the best product for your needs and budget.
- How fast do you need the carpet? We do have limited stock options, but most carpet can be ordered and ready for installation in 5 to 7 days. We can also guide you to West Coast mills for faster delivery. Our Professional Installers are able to custom install the carpet within a few days after material delivery in most cases.
- How long do you want the carpet to last? Today, we offer many fiber options! Nylon carpet is still best for long lasting durability and performance. If you need the carpet for a short time or for a rental, you should consider polyester fibers which are durable and less expensive. We also offer beautiful wool carpets which are very durable and fit in most budgets. Some people may know they are wanting to install a hard surface floor or sell the house in a few years, while others want this to be the last flooring purchase of their life!
- Do you have pets or children at home? There are certain styles of carpet that are not recommended for pets as they may snag or stain easier than others. We also have styles that are warranted for pet stains including Shaw Carpet with a waterproof backing system!
- Is seeing footprints an issue? While all carpet will show footprints over time, some styles are better at hiding them! We can show you frieze carpets which are more forgiving and steer you clear of styles which are prone to show them more.
- Do you want to move the furniture? All of the contents have to be removed from the room prior to us custom installing your carpet. We have options that our Installation Team move the larger pieces of furniture if desired for an additional cost.
- How detailed is your installation? Our Premium Installation Package includes removing the existing carpet, pad, custom installation of your newly purchased carpet and pad, larger furniture removal and reset, box stair installation, vacuum upon completion, and a Lifetime Installation Guarantee!
- Do you want a Free Estimate? Our Design Staff will come to your home and measure the spaces desired for new carpet free of charge! This allows us to best give you our no obligation estimate.
- Do you want a Free Interior Design Consultation! Our Design Staff will meet with you in our Design Showroom to answer any questions you may have and help you with color selections to best tie in your new carpet purchase with the decor and look of your space or home. We are not just order takers, but here to help you throughout the entire process.
- What is your budget? We offer carpets from $2.00 per square foot installed up to $10.00 per square foot installed. We can find the best solution to meet your budgetary needs. We also offer financing which allows you to make payments for your carpet over a period of time while delaying interest.